Sunday 21 July 2013

My Life Story: Day 11 by Justin Crombie



My Life Story
Day 11



by Justin Crombie





Dear Diary, today, I became a vampire. Now I am one step closer to reaching my goal, but how long will it take? Only time, will tell.

If you didn't listen the first time, Camilla said she went out and bought a MultiPad 6000, before my transformation. It's a little tablet computer, that can do pretty much anything a computer can do - but as a handheld. I get a lot of fun out of this, about as much as the smartphone, and I can't stop listening to the tabcasts.



Thanks to the cooking tabcast, somehow my Insane trait has vanished, and was replaced with the Natural Cook trait, after I had been listening to it for many, many hours.

Throughout the day, Camilla and I have been hearing noises coming from downstairs. We don't know what it is, nor if it'd ever stop. Of course, she forced me to go check out what it may be, potentially putting me in danger - what a good butler.












Meet the new addition to the apartment: Bod Crombie.



Since he had no collar, we can only assume he's a stray, therefore I adopted him. I then remembered that I used to have dog stuff in my old apartment, so it's unfortunate I threw that away instead of keeping it. Bad times.



At least he wouldn't have to suffer with paw-me-downs, and it was fantastic news when I found out that pet stuff wasn't expensive, though it can be. Why would anyone actually buy a bed shaped like a giant castle, when they're just going to urinate and defecate on it?





It looked like Bod and Camilla had a special connection already - jeez, what a butler's pet. It was a relief that one of the shops I first went to, had only one bed left in stock, he's no way going to sleep on my bed - Camilla's is fine.

After all of the stuff I had to get, I had no more time to waste, I needed to get on with my plan. I went straight to the computer - it feels like the first time I've used it.



After looking at the news, and a few mixology forums, I came to the conclusion that Aquarius was the next one, since it was the most talked about. Since Camilla enjoyed watching those horror movies the other day, I found out that there was a horror movie being shown tonight at the cinema. She thanked me when I told her, so it looks like she's attending.

This computer already has some instant chat program which allows you to talk to anyone, and everyone. Matt started to talk to me with it, and he said he had some good news for me, and could show me it later. I asked him if he was able to see me at the Aquarius, and he said it was a perfect place for the news. Perfect.

Before I forgot, I had to tell him not to worry if he sees me suddenly looking like a vampire. As it was still light outside, I thought it was best to take a quick nap on the sofa, so I have more energy for the moonlighting.



I wake up a couple of hours later, Bod was on my lap, so I scratched his little head. I gently put him on the other seat, as I got up and got ready. Camilla thought I'd look good moonlighting in the attire I'm still in. How can anyone decline a drink from a man in gold?

Aquarius is pretty good; I'm glad I came here. Despite not getting as much as I did in Plasma 501, it's still been a good night. There were quite a few people coming and going, and a bouncer even bought a drink during his break.



Matt finally arrived, and signalled for me to go over. With no customers in sight, the mixologist said it was fine as he handed me my money. Even if the news is actually boring, or anything bad, it wouldn't matter to me. He said there was someone wanting to see me.





This is Alan Stanley. He is one of the biggest Bridgeport celebrities, due to being a movie director. We greeted each other, he claimed he drank one of my newish drink creations, and said it was a fantastic taste. This next bit amazed me.

He had an idea regarding his upcoming movie premier, and explained that if my drinks go down a storm there, along with reaching a certain amount of simoleons, he would officially sponsor me for my mixology career.

They both laughed when I couldn't talk properly. I couldn't thank him enough, but I couldn't thank him yet. The only person I could thank at the moment, was Matt. This guy, what a guy.





I quickly got out my smartphone, and called Elvira to tell her of two exciting pieces of news. The first obviously being that the transformation was a success, and I think on the second, I heard screams of joy on the other end of the phone.

Before she hung up, she said to go to her apartment, immediately... must be really important. Matt and Alan had already left, so I had no one to thank - I couldn't be bothered to thank the mixologist.





I thought we were just going to talk, but she had other plans.



While I was walking back to my apartment, I recognized a woman from the other bar, The Plasma 501. 



She smiled, as she got up from the bench she was sitting on. She walked over to me, as I thought it'd be good to have a quick cup of coffee before heading back to my apartment.

She thought we were just going to talk, but I had other plans.



No comments:

Post a Comment